Reach your goals and potential!
Learn how you learn best
- Are you a parent considering a tutor for your student?
- Or are you seeking to improve your own skills?
Reap the rewards and benefits of my personalized programs:
- Gain strategies for improved comprehension, concentration, and communication
- Enjoy personalized programs designed to help achieve specific learning goals
- Conquer your testing, performance, and presentation anxiety
- Get ahead in academics with better grades. Get ahead in life with increased learning and earning potential
- Apply grammar, writing, study and note-taking, and speed-reading to your materials and assignments
- Dramatically boost your reading and writing skills to become a lifelong learner
- Discover your strongest intelligences and how to use them to study, learn, and test best
Standardized Testing clients on the SAT/ACT improve on average from the 75th percentile (1200/24) to the 93rd percentile (1400/30), with nearly a third reaching the top 1% or 2% (1520/33).
Speed Reading clients, in as few as six hours, typically triple their rates with improved comprehension, with nearly half more than quadrupling.
Study and Note-Taking Skills clients acquire techniques for many types of notes to learn any written or spoken material.
Grammar and Vocabulary clients become better readers, writers, speakers, and communicators.
Hi, I’m Norman Prince, master tutor with over 10,000 hours of experience, former English professor, and independent educational consultant. Let me help you become a lifelong learner and earner.
Online tutoring via Zoom.
Detailed feedback and progress summaries for every session is provided to parents and counselors.
Keep reading to discover how I’ve helped many others—be sure to check out Testimonials.
Get in touch!
Can’t wait? Contact me to schedule a FREE 30-minute consultation to learn more about my programs, how I work, and to get answers to your questions.
Need more details? See below!
- Ready to reach your best score on a standardized test?
- Are you continuing your education?
- Trying to earn a new degree, certificate, or license?
Maximize your scores on high-stakes, high-stress tests
including SAT, ACT, SSAT, GRE, and CBEST.
Fully participating students typically raise their SAT/ACT scores:
- Average starting—(1200/24) 75th percentile
- Average finishing—(1400/30) 93rd percentile
- A third reach—(1520/33) 98th-99th percentile
Topics may include:
- Do you need to learn how to use new skills, information, or resources?
- Does anxiety hinder you?
Learn almost anything by bolstering study and note-taking skills. This program will increase your lifelong learning abilities and options.
Expect gains in the following areas:
- Retention and Recall
- Anxiety Reduction
"I worked with Norman to prepare for the ACT. Following his speed reading course, I read at triple the rate I did before. It's a skill I now frequently use in all my classes to get through dense passages more efficiently. Likewise his grammar course not only prepared me well for the ACT but also made me a much more confident writer. His test prep course has proved the most broadly useful. I now apply the techniques he taught me in all my classes and they have relieved the stress I had around test taking, and hugely improved my grades. Norman is wonderful. I heartily recommend him to anyone looking to improve their academic performance in any area!"