For more than 30 years, I’ve followed my calling, tutoring and teaching: test prep, speed-reading, study skills, writing, grammar, and vocabulary. I love my work that connects me with unique individuals to determine the best ways to learn what they need to.
Download my Resumé (PDF)
Major tests I work on include SAT, ACT, SSAT, GRE, amd CBEST. I also work with clients on Verbal (Reading and Writing) sections of many other tests.
My programs for speed-reading, study and learning skills, grammar, writing, and vocabulary include applying new skills and strategies to your reading, assignments, and projects.
My programs include work on:
- Anxiety reduction for high-stakes, high-stress tests and other challenging situations
- Assessing your learning styles and how to best apply them
- Nutritional preparation to improve your energy and focus
In my 30 plus years as an educator, I have been:
- An assistant professor of English at Skyline College where I taught reading, grammar, test prep, writing, and vocabulary
- A test prep instructor at Gonzaga University
- An instructor of speed-reading and note taking for Stanford University Learning and Development
- A workshop designer and instructor for Foothill-De Anza Community Educator, including workshops for SAT, ACT. PSAT, Speed-Reading, Grammar, and Vocabulary
Contact me to schedule tutoring, or with questions